THE CELTRA PRESS SYSTEM
PERFECT PRESSING EVEN FOR HIGHLY COMPLEX, THIN CASES
with Celtra Press investment
– Minimal reaction layer (no removing of reaction layer necessary)
– Precise expansion control (precise fitting)
– Smooth surfaces (fast finishing)
– Rapid heating (time-saving)
– Excellent processing properties (reproducible results)
– For all pressable ceramics (universal use)
HIGH ESTHETIC VENEERING
Ultra-premium esthetics of Celtra Ceram
– Exceptional performance that delivers an incredibly stable and robust result every time, even after multiple firings
– Shade confidence with out-of-the bottle shade accuracy
– Self-adhesive (Calibra Universal)
– Glass-ionomer (Ketac*)
Depending on the indication, Celtra Press restorations can be self-adhesively or fully adhesively cemented. Compatible time-proven adhesive cementing materials are available as part of the Dentsply Sirona range of products. Cements are available separately.
Celtra Undercoating Wax
The light orange cervical and undercoating wax can be used, thanks to the very low contractility, for lining cavities and for defining crown and inlay margins.
The light blue modeling wax exhibits optimum hardness and is characterized by a high positioning accuracy
Dentsply Sirona Wax is a special high quality wax for milling, that burns out completely. This material shortens milling times and facilitates easy extraction.
Fast and easy polishing for all ZLS materials such as Celtra Duo ans Celtra Press. Covers critical processing steps from sandblasting to high-gloss polishing Durable, high-quality instruments.